Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Merboy Wilde

When I saw this video on Facebook, I knew I had to share it with you all. His name is Wilde MacKay, and he is 8 years old. He has been swimming as a merboy for a few years now.


When you get your first mer tail at 6 years old, there is no limit to what you can do. Swim on, Wilde!


Make a Latex Mermaid Tail

If you're the do-it-yourself type, you may be thinking of making your own mer tail. You may need some hand-holding, however. In an article by 'ehamm' on Instructables, we get a number of tips on creating our own swimmable tail.

"Don't mistake Neoprene for Neoprin. Different material. Neoprin will stretch out eventually and your tail will no longer fit."

Note that I have not tried these instructions, so I cannot vouch for their quality. For more tips on creating your own tail, pay a visit to the MerNetwork forum.


I'm a MERMAID!

Brittani Louise Taylor releases a Shout Out Sunday YouTube video each week. Issue number 214 is entitled, I'm A Mermaid, and the video begins with a cool opening animation.

Each of Brittani's videos is great fun, and a tad silly. Check out the Ribbon Bomb video as well.


Best wishes and starfishes,
-Mermaid Cynthia
cynthia (at) goldmermaid.com

Blog Index | Ad Information | Top

No comments:

Post a Comment